Monday, January 26, 2015

Iron Sharpening Iron

It is my desire to see this blog used as a medium for Bible believing Christian men to be challenged by the Word of God and then, in turn, to challenge me (and others).

The primary focus of the articles on this blog will be to strengthen relationships, especially those in the home. We need Christian men who are willing to stand on biblical truth and apply that truth to their marriages and to their families.


Will you join me in this endeavor? Each week (Lord willing) I will plan on posting an article focused on family relationships and/or topics that relate to men. I would like to have some feedback from you. Feel free to post a comment, question, or challenge that you see is pertinent to the article. This will give us the ability to interact and "sharpen" each other.

If you want to help us get a head start, go ahead and jot me a quick comment to this opening blog (just click on the comment section at bottom), and maybe a question that you would like to see covered. The more men we have interacting, the more affect we can have on each other.

(Note: Let us try to keep our interactions based on the Scriptures. Also, please remember that I don't claim perfection -- in my writing or in my ideas. Only God is infallible.)

No comments: